Monday, July 30, 2007

Downloadables July 30 - August 4 2007

What a crappy week for VC titles. Dynamite Headdy looks like the best of the lot, and it sucks. I remember hating it when I was a kid, and I hate it now. Rage fills me as I sit here writing this. How do these titles get picked anyway? There are so many better choices.

The XBLA however, has some decent titles. I really was expecting Spyglass to cost 800, but surprise! You may get your game on with full camera support for only 400. It looks like these double bill releases are here to stay. Marathon looks to be fun, another classic FPS for the XBLA is always welcome.

Xbox Live Arcade:
- Marathon: Durandal (800)
- Spyglass Board Games (400)

Wii Virtual Console:
- Star Soldier (NES, 500)
- Dynamite Headdy (Genesis, 800)
- Drop Off (Turbografx, 600)


No comments: